Welcome To Fairview Farm Events
Welcome to Fairview Farm Events, central Virginia's largest weekend rustic chic upscale barn/farm estate destination venue with onsite accommodations included wIth some packages and optional with others.
Family owned for 100 years, the115 acre dairy farm estate opened in 2014 with the completion of the two story heated and air conditioned barn and pavilion venue with an occupancy rating up to 245 guests on property.
Fairview Farm is a beautiful farm estate where couples come to begin the next chapter of their lives. Instead of milk, it now produces families. The large barn and pavilion as well as gazebos has multiple chandeliers, bistro lighting, for your stunning outdoor/indoor event. The ADA barn is professionally decorated and furnished, and has a large pavilion included as well as catering for your cocktail hour/recepetion, entertainment, month of event planner with our weekend destination or Sunday packages. We also offer a Saturday package offering for off and mid-season weekends, but an entire weekend is most popular.
The venue has created budget friendly packages where they focus on the details, so you can focus on having the most memorable weekend of your life with family and friends, Fairview Farm is not a bed and breakfast; it is superior, as you a very private memorable experience for a weekend, Sunday, or weekday experience. Fairivew Farm Events is so unique because so much thought has been put into your event as they provide a complimentary Concierge Vendor Service where you have multiple vendors who focus on the details to make your occasion perfect and stress free!
MONTH OF APRIL ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL RESERVATION PRICING DETAILS!
As part of our Anniversary celebration we are announcing the transformation of a large 1930's, 3800 square foot dairy barn loft on property for additional accommodations this spring and summer. We have already transformed a hay loft of property as well as the large farmhouse and built a waterfront cottage for a true destination wedding/event experience.
Weekend destintation packages are designed for100 guests (we just adjust for more or less guests) which include a fully decorated and furnished upscale rustic ADA barn and pavilion, multiple ceremony sites and seating, catering, entertainment, month of planner and much more as well as accommodations and ranges from $16,950-$19,950 for 100 adult guests for the Basic Package.for 2018/2019. The new Premiere package includes additional accommodations options for up to 50 guests for 2019 for a relaxed weekend destination and more. We discuss this option when you tour.
Sunday is a very popular option and packages range from $10,950 to $12,950 for 2018/2019 that include what weekends provide except accommodations are optional. We do give the bride and groom a complimentary overnight stay in the bridal suite wing for reserving in April 2018.
A new Weekday elopment and vow renewal package starts at $1395 -contact us for details as this is a customized option.
Fairview Farm has been awarded "Couple's Choice" by Wedding Wire since opening our barn doors and "Best of Weddings by the Knot for 2017 and 2018 presented to the nations top 2% of venues and in honor of our recognition we are giving couples up to a $1000 discount for our few remaining 2018 weekends and $500 off of 2018 Sundays and are currently holding 2018 package pricing for 2019. Contact us for details and check out our up to date calendar.
A weekend at Fairview Farm Events includes so much and many couples say in reviews on Wedding Wire and The Knot that it is a superior value compared to most day of only venues and includes so much more.
WHAT DOES A DESTINATION BASIC WEEKEND OR PREMIERE PACKAGE INCLUDE?
- *The heated and air conditioned barn has separate ADA restrooms, prep kitchen, 70" TV for presentations and Bose sound system and dance floor. It is comforting to know that there are back up generators for the entire facility. The beautiful second story loft with porch provides additional seating. Stamped concrete patios, porch, walkways, decks, arbors, pergolas including a large 500 square foot octagon gazebo with a three foot crystal chandelier and bisro lighting as well as wood and gas fire pits.
- The venue has already transformed a large hay barn into accommodations for 2017 and we are excited to annouonce we will be transforming a dairy barn into onsite accommodations which will bring rustic chic to a whole new level for Fairview Farm!.
- The large renovated farm 1915 farmhouse property is included with both weekend packages and has a large bridal suite for other bridal party members to prepare for the day and it has a large Jacuzzi master bath suite.
- The updated bridal suite wing of the renovated 3600 square foot farmhouse includes a separate dressing room with mirrors and more as well as a large master bath with Jacuzzi.
- We treat our couples equally special at Fairview Farm with the 1800 plus game room building that is enjoyed by the bridal party for the weekend.
- All ceremony and reception seating is included with all packages. There are multiple ceremony sites with incredible views of Virginia's rolling hills and farmlands.
- Catering is included for 100 guests. We will customize weddings for more or less guests with both weekend destination pacakges for a weekend, Sunday or weekday events.
- Multiple preferred caterers and menus include multiple appetizer choices for cocktail hour and a full reception buffet with multiple option and eegant placesettings.. You can always upgrade your menu and our caterers are extremely professional and service oriented and have different styles of service-from buffet, family style or plated options.
- *Our couples are extremely special and each of our caterers provide a complimentary private tasting for you. Alcohol is discounted with the Basic Inclusive and beer/wine is included for 100 guests with the new Premiere weekend package. There is a BYOB option also.
- *Multiple preferred DJs or a popular variety band is included for your five hour ceremony (based on availablity) for ceremony, cocktail hour and reception.
- *We take the stress out of planning with multiple Month of planners choices included with consultation, walk through, time line creation, rehearsal and up to ten hours on the day of wedding is included.
- *Fairview Farm is professionally decorated by season and saves couples so much in unncessary rentals because we completely furnish the large barn with antique farm tables, chairs, cocktail tables and barrel serving tables as well as cocktail tables and white resin ceremony seating and we enocurage personal touches as well. Visit our Free Props page on Pinterest also at Fairview Farm Events.
- *Our management staff handles parking, set up and clean up so your only focus is having a wonderful time during your stay at Fairview Farm Events and included with all packages.
- *Bakery services are included with the Premiere Package.
- *Multipled high quality preferred photographers have created special package pricing for Fairview Farm and include an engagement shoot before you actually book them with our new Premiere Package once you become a Fairview Farm couple.
- Farview Farm includes accommodations for up to 18 guests with our Basic Inclusive weekend package or up to thirty eight guests with the Premiere currently (additional accommodation options are being added) on site for the bridal party and family wiith the addition of the Blanton waterfront cottage and a beautiful barn loft where guests have so much to do on site or nearby. Premiere guests can opt for an extended vacation restort style.
- A vintage 1940's hay barn on property was converted into a stunning, unique, 2000 sqaure foot retro chic loft (sleeps up to ten) as an option with the Basic and included with the Premiere. Families and friends who have a weekend stay will feel right at home and have an affordable memory of a lifetime, rather than fleeting moments.
- Accommodations beyond our fifty guests on property are just fifteen minutes away, at a beautiful VA state park. BearCreek Lake has a thirty acre lake with a private six bedroom lodge and up to thirteen cottages (sleeping six) starting at $119 a night. The farm has also partnered with multiple hotels in Midlothian VA and the west end of Richmond area as well as an extremely reasonable guest transportation option. Our large fifteen acre southern venue is situated in Virginia's beautiful rolling hills and farmlands and just one hour from RIC airport. Fairivew Farm attracts coples from all over the state and the nation.
- Named for its magnificent views of the scenic farmlands of Virginia, Fairview Farm provides just the right mixture of chic country southern charm with many modern comforts. Fairview has gorgeous sunsets with views of the distant Lynchburg mountain range and adjacent to Blenheim, a national historic landmark family farm. There is a picturesque large pond with fountain, gazebo and large dock, as well as vintage barns and one of the largest and oldest poplar trees in Virginia with an old fashioned swing for special photos. Fairview Farm's one hundred and fifteen acre estate has only had three owners since 1733, as part of a charter grant of King George, to Wiliam Mayo, the surveyor of the time. It operated as a dairy farm for over sixty years and is still farmed today for crops for Blenheim's adjacent cattle farm.
- There are many props and extras included such as a 1951 F-1 completely restored red Ford pickup to an old red tractor. Our guests say we have considered every detail and we hope you will agree. Follow us on Pinterest under our Free Props Board and Instagram.
Every wedding or event is different and our couples love that we can customize a package to fit yor needs. Visit reviews on Wedding Wire and The Knot. Email us for more package details based on your needs at Fairviewfarmevents@yahoo.com.
Fairview Farm is where happily ever after begins...
Book your wedding today!
Events< more >
Hours & Directions
Fairview Farm Events
1660 Ballsville Rd,
Powhatan, VA 23139
Tours are by appointment and we can only tour Sunday afternoons when we don't have weddings and during the week and we offer evening tours.
Fairview Farm is located west of MIdlothian, VA off of Route 60, turn left on Ballsville Road and we are three miles on the left.